https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertai
nment-celebrity/a-decision-has-been-made-about-the-future-of-the-kelly-clarkson-show-more-news-icymi/ss-AA13ZJZ3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6ea93dac665d4d2f88e8f88ef775887a#image=3
Why ask why but I still ask why? Why are reports of Jennifer Anston's inability to get pregnant and her feelings about not having thought to freeze her eggs etc.? Why now, and do we care or need to know.
Since I am a product of the national distrust in this country, I ask, is there an ulterior motive?
As women, we are supposed to be sweet and nice and everything nice. We are supposed to be "happy domestic" women.
Could it be that Jennifer is on the verge of busting out with a new movie or project, and making her vulnerable and sad about not having had children is a ploy to get her "liked better?"
While I don't have the stats about women without children, it happens every day that women do not become mothers for various social and medical reasons.
It is not our business why she did not have children, freeze her eggs, or use a surrogate.
And if she did not want to have children or just never got pregnant, that does not minimize her skills and talent as an entertainer.
We can like or dislike Jennifer as an entertainer by delving into her personal or reproductive life.
No comments:
Post a Comment